- Loading stock data...
- Monster Jam returns to Jacksonville in Marchby Carianne Luter on January 26, 2021 at 3:37 pm
Seating capacity will be reduced at TIAA Bank Field to a Pod Seating structure, which will allow family and friends to safely enjoy all the action while social distancing from other groups in attendance.
- Duval school board leader asks Gov. DeSantis to give teachers vaccine priorityby Joe McLean on January 26, 2021 at 2:46 pm
Duval County School Board Chair Elizabeth Andersen on Friday sent a letter to Florida Governor Ron DeSantis asking him to make teachers a priority during the next phase of coronavirus vaccine distribution.
- Second doses begin for qualifying people with an appointment in St. Johns Countyby Ashley Harding on January 26, 2021 at 2:44 pm
St. Johns County will begin administering second dose COVID-19 vaccines at the Solomon Calhoun Community Center.
- SpaceX completes largest-ever cargo launch of 143 satellites
This marks the fifth mission for the Transporter-1 booster.
- SpaceX delays launch of 143 satellites on single rocket
SpaceX's attempt to launch a record 143 satellites on a single Falcon 9 rocket was stopped Saturday due to poor weather conditions.
- Buzz Aldrin receives first COVID-19 shot, urges Americans to vaccinate 'as soon as possible'
Astronaut Buzz Aldrin received the first shot of the coronavirus vaccine just days before his 91st birthday, and he urged more Americans to follow his example.
- Psaki to hold White House press briefing with Biden domestic policy adviser Susan Rice
White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki is set to hold a briefing with President Biden’s Domestic Policy Advisor Susan Rice on Tuesday to discuss actions the administration is expected to take to "advance racial equity."
- Dr. Fauci pressed on vaccine availability, asked whether media focuses too much on relationship with Trump
Dr. Anthony Fauci, President Biden's chief medical adviser on COVID-19, was pressed Tuesday on vaccine availability and whether the media places too much emphasis on his relationship with former President Trump on "America's Newsroom."
- Tulsi Gabbard slams Schiff, Brennan, Big Tech as more 'dangerous' than Capitol rioters
Former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, D-Hawaii, asserted that tech industry leaders and Democrats such as Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., and former CIA director John Brennan are "domestic enemies" of the U.S. who are more dangerous than the rioters who stormed […]
- Iran executes another wrestler despite US, international outcry, reports say
Iran has executed another decorated wrestler this week despite international outcry and condemnation from the U.S. State Department, according to reports.
- US exploring new bases in Saudi Arabia amid Iran tensions
The U.S. military is exploring the possibility of using a Red Sea port in Saudi Arabia and additional two airfields in the kingdom amid heightened tensions with Iran, the military said Tuesday.
- 11 Chinese miners rescued after 14 days trapped in gold mine after explosion
Almost a dozen survivors were rescued, having survived on liquid food sent through a makeshift shaft.
- Foot of snow blankets parts of Midwest, disrupts travel
A major winter storm dropped more than a foot of snow on parts of Nebraska and Iowa, disrupting traffic and shuttering some schools while blanketing other parts of the middle of the country with snow that continued to fall Tuesday.
- Green River Killer's youngest victim identified decades later using genetic technology
The youngest known victim of the infamous "Green River Killer," who terrorized the Seattle-area during the 1980s, has been identified using genetic genealogy almost 37 years after her remains were found by a baseball field in a suburb outside the […]
- Chilling details revealed in Indianapolis 'mass murder' that left 6 dead: 'They killed my family'
The Indianapolis teenager accused of killing six people at his family’s home, including a pregnant woman and her unborn baby boy, had been scolded by his father shortly before the "mass murder," according to a recent report.
- Music Industry Offers Up Venues for Covid Vaccinationson January 26, 2021 at 4:17 pm
Music industry rivals are banding together to offer up thousands of venues, workers and resources to federal and state governments to aid in distributing vaccines across the country.
- Google's Future, Artificial Intelligence, Is Now a Management Challengeon January 26, 2021 at 4:15 pm
Google’s parent, Alphabet, has waded through one controversy after another involving its top researchers and executives in the field over the past 18 months.
- Biden to SuspendNew Federal Oil and Gas Leasingon January 26, 2021 at 3:58 pm
President Biden is planning on Wednesday to halt new oil and gas leasing on federal territory, setting up a confrontation with the oil industry.