- Loading stock data...
- Hurricane forecasters tracking 1 storm and 2 disturbancesby Danielle Uliano on June 15, 2021 at 11:28 am
The National Hurricane Center has upgraded the area of low pressure just off the North Carolina coast to Tropical Depression 2. This system will briefly become a Tropical Storm before weakening tomorrow.
- Tropical Storm Bill forms in the Atlanticby John Gaughan, The Associated Press on June 15, 2021 at 11:23 am
The second named storm of this year’s hurricane season, Tropical Storm Bill, formed late Monday night far off the North Carolina coast and is moving away from the U.S. Atlantic Coast.
- Pregnant mother shot in front of her 3 children, in critical conditionby Jennifer Ready on June 15, 2021 at 11:14 am
A pregnant woman is in the hospital after she was shot outside her home on Woodbine Street near Andrew Jackson High School.
- East Coast residents can catch rare glimpse of rocket launch
East Coast residents will have the chance to watch a NASA rocket launch from Virginia at about 7 a.m. ET, the space agency said in a statement.
- Mystery of 1965 plane crash in California’s Folsom Lake might finally be solved
A lake lowered by drought and a happenstance test by a couple of guys with sonar equipment may have finally solved a 56-year-old California mystery.
- Brood X cicadas interfere with cars, planes, weather radar
Brood X periodical cicadas have taken over the Eastern U.S., disrupting sleep and even bombarding President Biden on Wednesday as he prepared to board Air Force One.
- White House to host July 4 'independence from virus' bash
President Joe Biden wants to imbue Independence Day with new meaning this year by encouraging nationwide celebrations to mark the country's effective return to normalcy after 16 months of coronavirus pandemic disruption.
- House GOP reelection posts third straight record fundraising month
Aiming to win back the House of Representatives majority in the 2022 midterms, the House Republican reelection arm says it brought in a record fundraising haul last month.
- Biden WH strategy for battling domestic terror labels White supremacy, militia 'extremists' as biggest threats
The Biden administration on Tuesday unveiled its national strategy for countering domestic terrorism, with officials telling Fox News it is designed to cut across the political spectrum and is “laser focused” on combating violence in the U.S., […]
- Spanish man allegedly killed kids to spite mom for getting new boyfriend
A Spanish man allegedly drugged and killed his two young daughters before dumping their bodies into the sea – leaving their distraught mom wishing she could have died with them, a report said.
- Whistleblower claims UN is working with China as she faces losing her protection
Emma Reilly a lawyer at the U.N. Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) who was granted whistleblower protection by Secretary General Antonio Guterres in 2020 tells Fox News that the U.N. is looking to find a way to rescind it.
- Madeleine McCann suspect breaks silence to slam investigation
The prime suspect in Madeleine McCann’s disappearance has broken his silence, calling the investigation an “unbelievable scandal” and ridiculing prosecutors in Germany for continuing to zero in on him despite failing to bring charges.
- Military stumped by stolen box of armor-piercing grenades
An Atlanta man discovered a pillowcase full of armor-piercing grenades in his backyard that had been stolen from a military supply chain.
- National weather forecast: Heat wave in West as temperatures will reach into the 110s
Excessive Heat Warnings and Heat Advisories remain widespread across the West over the next several days as daytime highs will reach into the 100s and 110s for many locations.
- US military guns keep vanishing, some used in street crimes
Government records covering the Army, Marine Corps, Navy and Air Force show pistols, machine guns, shotguns and automatic assault rifles have vanished from armories, supply warehouses, Navy warships and elsewhere.
- U.S. and EU Agree to Suspend Airbus-Boeing Trade Fighton June 15, 2021 at 11:56 am
The move to end the longest and most costly spat in the history of the WTO will significantly reduce trade tensions between the two economies.
- Brands Like Express Now Sell Items From All Over Onlineon June 15, 2021 at 9:30 am
Express, Urban Outfitters and J.Crew are among more-specialized chains that have opened up their sites to third-party sellers, a business model long mastered by Amazon.
- People Are Returning to Restaurants, Stores and Hotels. But Not Yet the Office.on June 15, 2021 at 9:30 am
Office towers and nearby businesses in central business districts are missing out on the strong economic recovery, largely because the rise in vaccinations and easing of mask restrictions haven’t propelled most employees back to work.