- Loading stock data...
- Jacksonville Icemen to host women’s networking event during Women’s History Monthby William Wodka on March 7, 2021 at 3:10 pm
The Jacksonville Icemen will host a women’s networking event centered around a hockey game. It comes as the world celebrates Women’s History Month.
- Man, 58, shot at Hogan’s Creek apartment complex, police sayby Brittany Muller, Murphy Stidham on March 7, 2021 at 2:47 pm
A 58-year-old man shot early Sunday morning inside a unit at the Senior Citizen Village apartment complex in the Hogan’s Creek area was treated at an area hospital and then released.
- Where to get COVID-19 vaccines in Northeast Floridaby News4Jax staff on March 7, 2021 at 2:20 pm
Access to COVID-19 vaccines expanded considerably March 3 when Northeast Florida’s largest vaccine site opened at Gateway Mall and the state expanded its criteria for who can get the shots.
- What is NASA's Super Guppy plane?
NASA's Super Guppy is an aircraft built specifically to ferry large cargo.
- The moon has a tail that sends beams across Earth, researchers say
The Moon has a comet-like tail made of millions of sodium atoms, researchers reported on Wednesday.
- Archaeologists uncover skeletons of WWII-era nuns murdered by Russian soldiers
Polish archaeologists have recently identified previously uncovered skeletons of three Catholic nuns who were killed by Russian soldiers at the end of World War II.
- Manchin: 'I'm supporting the filibuster' but 'it should be painful' to use
Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., has found himself in a position of great power as one of the rare moderate Democrats willing to go against his party, which has been highlighted by his stated refusal to eliminate the filibuster, which requires 60 votes to […]
- Biden to sign voter registration executive order as he pushes Senate to pass sweeping HR 1 bill
President Biden is scheduled to sign an executive order designed to increase voter access on Sunday as he pushes the Senate to pass H.R. 1, House Democrats' sweeping voting rights package.
- Pro-GOP group targets House Democrats over $1.9 trillion COVID relief bill
An outside group that backs Republican causes is going up in 11 congressional districts controlled by House Democrats with ads targeting the $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief package being pushed by President Joe Biden and congressional Democrats.
- Where ISIS ruled, Pope Francis calls on Christians to forgive, rebuild
Pope Francis called on Iraq's Christians to forgive the injustices committed against them by Muslim extremists and to rebuild as he visited the wrecked shells of churches and met ecstatic crowds in the community's historic heartland, which was […]
- Pope, top Iraq Shiite cleric hold historic, symbolic meeting
The meeting lasted for 40 minutes, with some concerns over the cleric's safety as he has yet to be vaccinated.
- World Uyghur Congress pressures International Olympic Committee to move 2022 Olympics out of Beijing
The World Uyghur Congress accused the International Olympic Committee (IOC) of ignoring an ethics complaint it filed last year to move the 2022 Winter Games out of Beijing due to China's alleged human rights abuses against Uyghur Muslims and other […]
- Capitol rioter accused of assaulting cops with chemical spray served as Marine, to remain jailed before trial
A federal judge in Texas ruled Friday that a former Marine accused of dousing at least 15 police officers with a chemical spray outside the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 and bragging about it later on video will remain in custody, according to a report.
- Portland Public Schools headquarters targeted in arson attack, suspected BLM-Antifa graffiti messages found
The headquarters for Portland’s Public School system was hit with an arson attack in the early hours of Saturday morning.
- Florida man accused of murdering wife after telling police she is 'swimming with the fishes'
Boyton Beach Police arrested 66-year-old Roberto Colon for first-degree murder in the death of his wife, Mary Stella Gomez-Mullet, who went missing on Feb. 20.
- U.S. Set to Power Global Economic Recovery From Covid-19on March 7, 2021 at 3:00 pm
For the first time since 2005, the U.S. is expected to make a bigger contribution to global economic growth than China, say economists.
- The Best Password Managers and Security Tips: How to Solve Your Login Problemson March 7, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Dealing with passwords is about as pleasant as cleaning gutters or filing taxes. But it is just as important. Don’t wait until someone’s stolen your identity or wiped your bank account.
- What's Better Than Slack? These Companies Have Some Ideas.on March 7, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Even as the messaging platform has exploded in recent years, some organizations have sought other ways for employees to communicate.